LIPSTIK SHOES / SUPRÉ WIN A THE ULTIMATE SUMMER PRIZE PACK
NSW permit number LTPS/19/31083
1. The promoter of this promotion is Supré Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ABN 55 002 927 773) of Level 6, Office Tower One, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC, Australia, 03 5277 8110.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian residents of all ages. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition is a game of chance.
4. This competition commences 9am Monday 14th January, 2019 and ends at 11.59PM AEST on 23rd January, 2019 (“Competition Period”). Only one Entry per person. Entrants will be able to receive additional entries into the competition. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
5. To enter this competition entrants must:
A. During the Competition Period, sign up to CottonOn & Co. Perks, Benefit Cosmetics, ModelCo, and Lipstick shoes (“Partner Brands”) databases using the competition form on Supre.com.au or partner websites (“Entry”).
B. Referring friends that then enter the competition will grant the entrant additional entries into the competition. Entrants will receive one (1) additional Entry for each referred friend that enters the competition during the Competition Period.
To receive an additional Entry entrants must follow the below steps:
a) During their Entry into the competition, click the “refer a friend” button on the competition form.
b) Entrants will be directed to a pre-filled email, asking their friend to enter the competition. This email will be sent from their own email-address. Entrants must enter their friend’s email address in the “to” field. Entrants will be able to update the pre-filled email before sending it to their friend.
c) If the referred friend enters the competition during the Competition Period, this will be deemed a successful referral and the original entrant will receive an additional entry into the competition.
There is no limit on the additional entries an entrant can receive.
Both methods of A and B being the “Entries”.
6. By entering the competition entrants agree to become part of the CottonOn & Co. Perks program, and the databases of Benefit Cosmetics, ModelCo and Lipstik shoes (“Parner Brands”) which is also available to ‘opt out’ of once they commence receiving email communication. If an entrant or their referred friend decides to opt-out out the any of the above-mentioned programs during the Competition Period, that Entry or additional entry will be deemed invalid.
7. The winning Entry will be picked at random from all the Entries (“the Draw”) at 12.00pm AEST on 24nd January, 2019 at the address of the Promoter
8. There will be one (1) winner in total (“the Winner”).
9. The Winner will be contacted via email on Friday 25th January, 2019. The Winner must then respond via email.
10. The Winner will receive:
2 x $500 Supre gift cards
2 x $150 Lipstik Shoes vouchers
2 x $150 ModelCo vouchers
2 x Benefit Cosmetics prize packs
The total prize pool is valued at AUD$2,580.
Gift cards and vouchers are governed by their own terms and conditions.
The Winner will be sent the prize in the post by 30th January, 2019.
11.The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
12. If the prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the winner being announced, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize. The Promoter may conduct a Re-draw from all the remaining Entries at 12.00pm AEST on 24th April, 2019 at the address of the Promoter in order to distribute any prizes forfeited or unclaimed (“Re-draw”). The winner of the Re-Draw will be notified via email on the 24th April, 2019. The winners of the Re-draw must then respond back via email.
13. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason it may be substituted with a prize of equal or greater value subject to relevant state and territory regulations
14. Information regarding prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
16. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
18. The Promoter of this competition has the right to extend the closing date in its sole and absolute discretion.
The content in this website is provided for information only.
The authors do not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance placed upon the content of this website.
The information in this website is provided on the basis that all persons using it undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
All images and text on this website remain the property of Lipstik Pty Ltd, unauthorised use of these is prohibited.
If your item is unexpectedly sold out we will contact you promptly to arrange a new suitable alternative.
Returns and exchanges will be happily accepted within 4 weeks of your order being received where the product has not been worn and is in the original box. Please see our returns and exchanges page for our returns policy and instructions on how to return and online order.
Refunds can take up to 7 working days to be processed.
If the item you have purchased from our online store is faulty, please contact customer care and the appropriate team member will assist you. Once we receive your item it will be assessed by our returns department and you will be contacted with a result.
Customers outside of Australia will be liable for any duty or GST/VAT in the country that the order is delivered.
If your order is returned to sender due to incorrect billing information and we are not contacted with an alternative shipping address your order will be refunded.
Alterations to orders made after an order has been placed by a customer is not guaranteed and may not be honoured if Lipstik is unable to attend to that request prior to shipment of order.