ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
• Lipstik will only accept items that have not been worn and are in original condition and box (unless items are not of acceptable quality, unfit for a disclosed purpose, or does not match the description).
• Customers cannot return their online purchases in store or at the head office/warehouse.
• All returns must be sent back to our Online Returns department via post, couriers or ParcelPoint (Australian customers only).
• We only accept items purchased through www.lipstikshoes.com.au. If you have purchased your shoes from a physical Lipstik / Windsor Smith store, please return the item(s) to the same store with your receipt for further assistance. No refunds or exchanges will be provided without proof of purchase. Please contact store directly for in-store Return / Exchange policy.
• We only accept returns and exchanges for change of mind/incorrect sizing within 4 weeks of your order being received.
• Returns will be exchanged/refunded at the company's discretion.
• If you would like to send back your item for an exchange/refund, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost of the parcel back to us. For exchanges, we will cover the shipping cost of your new exchanged item to your postal address one time only. Any additional exchange requests are at the customer's own shipping expense.
• For exchange requests that are higher in value than your original purchase, our Customer Care team will be in contact with you confirming the charge amount before processing the exchange.
HOW TO SEND A RETURN (Australian Returns)
If for any reason you wish to exchange or return your online purchase, please fill out the returns form included in your delivery or download the form here. Please ensure the returns form is completed and placed inside your shoe box prior to returning your item.
Lipstik offers ParcelPoint as a convenient and cost-effective option to return/exchange your online order. ParcelPoint is only available to Australian customers in select locations Australia wide. If you do choose to use ParcelPoint, please ensure you use another form of packaging to cover the Lipstik shoe box when posting back. For more details, please visit parcelpoint.com.au/lipstikshoes
If you cannot print your returns label via ParcelPoint, please post your items back to our returns address with your completed returns form. Australia Post and select courier companies are also available to use as an alternative delivery method.
Please return to:
78-86 Western Ave
• All returns are at the cost of the sender and we recommend using Parcel Point when available (Australia customers only). You are free to use any courier service you wish to send your return back to us.
• When posting items back for a refund or exchange, please ensure you use another form of packaging to cover the Lipstik shoe box. The shoe box should not be used as packaging.
HOW TO SEND A RETURN (International Returns)
All international returns (outside of Australia) must be posted back to our returns address with your returns form filled out. Unfortunately, ParcelPoint is not available to our international customers.
Please return to:
78-86 Western Ave
Victoria, Australia 3049
• Items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country or country you are shipping to.
• International customers are solely responsible and liable for any duties, GST or VAT that are specific to their country. If your parcel is not collected and sent back to us, we will refund the value of the goods only and not the shipping cost. It is recommended that you contact your local customs office for further information.
• Customs, duties and taxes are non-refundable by Lipstik if you choose to return/exchange your order for any reason.
HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY RETURN?
• Once we have received your return you will receive an email confirmation and can expect your exchange to be dispatched within 7 working days.
• Refunds will be credited to your method of payment within 3-7 business days (depending on customer’s bank processing times), after the item has been received. The value of your goods will be refunded only, not postage costs.
• If your original order was purchased with Afterpay, a refund or exchange can be requested. If you wish to exchange your item to a style more expensive than your original purchase, it is advised to return your item for a refund and make a new online purchase.
• It's important to keep up your Afterpay payments while your return is in transit back to us as Afterpay charge late fees for any overdue payments.
• If the item you have purchased from our online store is faulty, unfit for a disclosed purpose or does not match the description, please contact customer care with your proof of online receipt and we will advise next steps. Once we receive your item it will be assessed by our returns department and you will be contacted with a result.
Please note that the above policy applies only to online purchases. Store purchases are subject to a different returns and refunds policy. Please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any queries.