TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content in this website is provided for information only.
The authors do not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance placed upon the content of this website.
The information in this website is provided on the basis that all persons using it undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
All images and text on this website remain the property of Lipstik Pty Ltd, unauthorised use of these is prohibited.
- If your item is unexpectedly sold out we will contact you promptly to arrange a new suitable alternative.
- Returns and exchanges will be happily accepted within 4 weeks of your order being received where the product has not been worn and is in the original box. Please see our returns and exchanges page for our returns policy and instructions on how to return and online order.
- Refunds can take up to 7 working days to be processed.
- If the item you have purchased from our online store is faulty, please contact customer care and the appropriate team member will assist you. Once we receive your item it will be assessed by our returns department and you will be contacted with a result.
- Customers outside of Australia will be liable for any duty or GST/VAT in the country that the order is delivered.
- If your order is returned to sender due to incorrect billing information and we are not contacted with an alternative shipping address your order will be refunded.
- Naturally, we cannot accept change of mind returns of cosmetics due to health and safety regulations. This includes all Limecrime lipsticks, lip stains and nail polishes. If you receive the incorrect item or believe your item is faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alterations to orders made after an order has been placed by a customer is not guaranteed and may not be honoured if Lipstik is unable to attend to that request prior to shipment of order.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents only
3. The promotion commences at 4:00pm AEDT on Monday 6th February 2017. Entries close 9:00am AEDT on Monday 13th February 2017 (the Promotion Period).
4. To enter, participants must answer the following creative question: “Tell us which of the 4 trends represents you & your Galentine”
5. As a game of skill, the best and most creative/entertaining entry as judged by the Promoter, will win. Entries will be judged solely on creative merit. Any entry not including a creative response shall be deemed invalid.
6. The judging will be conducted at 86 Western Avenue, Westmeadows at 11.00am AEDT on Monday 13th February 2017. Winners will be notified via email within 24 hours. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. There will be one (1) prize winner in total. Prize package includes four (4) pairs of Lipstik shoes in accordance with what trend was picked.
8. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value.
9. Winner must contact Lipstik via reply email within 48 hours of being notified in order to claim their prize. If within 48 hours of being contacted the prize/s are unclaimed, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition after it has closed to select a new winner or winners to receive any unclaimed prizes.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
11. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to)any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the Lipstik website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
19. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address and withdraw prize if information is deemed incorrect. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Lipstik not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.