At Lipstik our aim is to make sure our customers are completely happy with their purchase and the service we provide. If for any reason you wish to exchange or return your online purchase, please click HERE and follow the appropriate prompts. Please ensure your returns form is complete and is placed inside your shoe box prior to returning your item.
If you cannot print your returns label via ParcelPoint, please post your goods back to our returns address with your returns form fully filled out.
Please return to:
78-86 Western Ave,
All international returns (outside of Australia) must be posted back to our returns address with your returns form filled out. Please post your goods back to:
78-86 Western Ave,
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- Lipstik will only accept items that have not been worn and are in original condition and box (unless items are not of acceptable quality, unfit for a disclosed purpose, or does not match the description).
- All returns must be sent back to our Internet Returns department via post or ParcelPoint at the customer's postage expense. Customers cannot return their online purchases in store.
- We only accept returns and exchanges for change of mind/incorrect sizing within 4 weeks of your order being received.
- Once we have received your return you will receive an email confirmation and can expect your exchange to be dispatched within 7 working days.
- We only accept items purchased through lipstikshoes.com.au if you have purchased your shoes from a Lipstik store please return the item(s) to the same store WITH YOUR RECEIPT for further assistance. No refunds or exchanges will be provided without proof of purchase.
- Returns will be exchanged/refunded at the company's discretion.
- Refunds will be credited to the card used for payment within 5 business days (depending on customers bank processing times), after the item has been received.
- If you would like to send back your item for an exchange, we will cover the shipping cost of your exchange item to your postal address one time only. Any additional exchange requests on the original order are at the customer's own shipping expense, and will need to be charged with a different payment method if the original purchase was used with Afterpay.
- If your original order was purchased with Afterpay and your exchange request is for a higher value item, the difference will be charged through a different payment method.
- If the item you have purchased from our online store is faulty, unfit for a disclosed purpose or does not match the description, please contact customer care for us to arrange a reply paid parcel point return label or a postage reimbursement with proof of receipt of your faulty shoes. Once we receive your item it will be assessed by our returns department and you will be contacted with a result.
Please note that the above policy applies only to ONLINE purchases. Store purchases are subject to a different returns and refunds policy. Please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any queries.
email@example.com or phone 1800 976 484.